Friday, May 29, 2009

RaNDOm CuTeNEss!

These are just random pictures of the babes that I want on my blog!

Sorry not much said!




Porter and mom



My blue eyed Porter boy!

Hunts is too cute!

Hunter kept handing me Brandon's t-shirt when I was folding laundry, like he wanted it on. So... i put it on him!!! TOO FUNNY!




Isn't this pic so cute! look at Ports Mr. GQ!!!




They are just so cute! I can't hardly stand it!

3 comments:

Matt and Megan said...

Hey there busy MAMA! We call our Porter, Porter Boy too!They are so stinking CUTE!So we may be moving out your way here soon! We bought a house out in BFE and are just waiting for everything to go through! We need to get together this summer!

Teneil said...

Love the random pictures of your twins....they look like sweet little boys. Hope you are enjoying your summer:)

Teneil said...

Love the pictures of your twins. They look like sweet little boys. Hope you are enjoying your summer:)