Friday, May 29, 2009

CHECKING THINGS OFF!!!

Made Freezer Jam..... CHECK




Hair done... CHECK

I love getting my hair done, what a treat!


Swimming... check



This picture above is hilarious! This is my mom helping Hunter up. Brandon bought them life vests for the pool, it made Hunter so top heavy he kept falling down!! They were too big! He could not even walk!



Good thing we didn't try it on Porter he would of really been top heavy!!! ;-)





Eating a snack after swimming.







This picture above is from a year ago! They were so little and have grown so much!!! Last year they cried when we put them in the pool, this year they cried when we took them out! They love the water!






So I have already been checking things off my list for this summer. I have been a busy bee!! Started with cleaning out my pantry, cleaned my house, cleaned out the guest room, organized all my school stuff, got my hair done. Also been running with Heather, okay she is in way better shape and kicking my butt. We ran 4 miles the other night in 55 mins!! Awesome for us! Soon I will be in shape! And I will kick her butt! :-) We went to the yearly softball tourney in Show Low. I have done some shopping, made freezer jam, swimming in my parent's beautiful pool (much more of that to come), been to the library and signed the babies up for the summer reading program, played some volleyball, took a few naps, played with my cute baby boys, and have just enjoyed every minute of it!!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Aren't summers the greatest? It sounds like you are really taking advantage of yours!!