Wednesday, June 3, 2009

tOTaLly ANnoYEd




So it has just been one of those weeks. I always hear people say how every one's life in the blogging world is perfect, my week has not been perfect it has been annoying! I thought I would share... There are many reasons for annoyance but I have cut it down to the 3 top most annoying events of the week.


1. I lost my $450.00 Sony Cybershot touch screen camera. ( yes its so annoying I have searched everywhere)


2. I broke my back up camera. ( i went to take some pics of the babes on Sunday and dropped Brandon's camera right on the tile! UGH!!! It was my old camera- yes now broken)


3. I go to use my vacuum and it is BROKEN! What else can I break this week! HOLY COW!


4. Okay I know I said there is 3 that make my top list but this has to be added. I was up all night Sunday night with a bladder infection. UGH! I finally called the doc at 1230 am. Man its been a long time since I have had one of those. ANNOYING.


So yes I have had a bad week but its slowly getting better. Brandon came home with this Animal yesterday...


This is the Dyson Animal Cyclone somethin, somethin, somethin- man it is awesome I totally love it. I emptied that thing twice just in my family room. dang my hoover sucked!!! (or actually didn't suck)
Now I just have to work on Brandon for a new camera. That is a must with kids!


I hope all of you have a better week than mine so far!!!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Hope your week gets better, I totally have those days but that just means better days to come right?! Glad you're feeling better and you guys look like you've been busy!

Stefany Pew said...

That would explain why I saw you taking pictures of the boys with your camera phone at the splash park yesterday! Hahaha! Okay sorry....didn't mean to laugh and rub it in. My camera is a peice of poo and I want a new one too. I do love my vacuum though.....it's a Kirby! We splurged a few years ago and bought it. One of the best purchases ever! It was good seeing you yesterday! I love your family!

Clint & Janet said...

I am sorry about your bad day but let it be known that though it was a bad day for you, it made my day. I laughed, not a mean too-bad-for-you laugh but a laugh that I've-been-there-and-it-gets-better laugh. You be funny!! Yes you funny!

Anonymous said...

hey its cori from the ward... sorry about your week!!! i have an old camera if you want to borrow it... it is nothing fancy but it is digital... email me at corijanetyler@hotmail.com - also i noticed that you are working on food storage... i just bloged a organizer chart for mone - you should take a look... theterrifictylers.blogspot.com

let me knwo about the camera - thanks