


The babes love to get their teeth brushed. I have no idea when you are suppose to start brushing a baby's teeth but I decided it was time. They are so cute and funny, I will tell them "let's go brush your teeth" and they go right to the bathroom and get up on their little stool. It only lasts about 30 seconds and then they are done. Just long enough to eat all the toothpaste off the toothbrush.
2 comments:
We started over here pretty early. I think Katelyn was 14 months. (she didn't start getting teeth till then)
She loves it. Good job for starting the habbit early.
Better floss while you are at it!!! Kylee has 9 cavities right now because her toothbrush wouldn't reach between her tight molars in the back. They are all between her teeth. No surface cavities because she brushes them good, but they are hiding between her teeth!! It's a good thing David has dental insurance!! Otherwise we'd be taking out another mortgage to fix those bad boys!!
Your boys are getting so big! I can tell you just have so much fun with them everyday. I hope to one day have twinners!!! How fun!
Post a Comment