Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Tribute



Happy Mother's Day to one of the greatest moms in the World. Mom I love you and could never thank you enough for all you have done for me. Every time I have been in a bind you are always there for me. I am so thankful for the grandma you are to my babies. They love you so much. You are such a great example to me. I hope to be half the mom you are. I am also so thankful for your friendship. I can't think of one day in the past 5 years where I haven't talked to you. I can tell you anything and you are always there to listen to me. Thank you for being so dedicated to me and the babes this semester. It is so important for me to get my degree. I could not do it without you. Thanks for everything. You are the best! Love you- S

She is such a wonderful Grandma!




I am also so thankful to be a mother. Oh how I love these sweet baby boys. They are my world and I love them more than words can say. What a joy I find in motherhood. It does get hard at times, but I would not trade them for anything. They both have completely stolen my heart. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for these beautiful babies that I love more than life itself.



I had a wonderful day today. Oh how I enjoyed sleeping in and breakfast in bed. Wow sleep is so nice. Thanks Brandon I love you. Today was a very peaceful, spiritual day. Brandon was called to be the Executive Secretary in our ward. He was set apart after church. It was beautiful. It brought me so much peace. I love this gospel and am so thankful for a wonderful husband and priesthood holder. He will do a great job at his new calling just like everything else he does. What a neat, special day.


Breakfast in Bed. I literally just woke up! Don't I look good- UGH! Notice the big pile of Ketchup on the plate. BC knows me so well! YUMMY!
me and my hunny!


I hope all you mothers had a wonderful day. All my friends and family who are mothers I love you and grateful for your example in my life.

No comments: