So the past 11 weeks has been very challenging but has brought me more joy then I ever knew was possible! I love these two little boys they are so cute and fun. So it has taken me awhile to update my blog but here are a few reasons... first changing 10-12 diapers a night for the first 4 weeks, changing 2-4 pairs of pjs cause they would pee up the back, nursing 2 babies around the clock every 1-3 hours, sleeping maybe 1 hour at a time during the night, by the time I would feed both change them and get them back to sleep I would have an hour to sleep, changing the sheets on their bed 1-2 times a night, doing 2 loads of laundry a day of just baby clothes, wondering if I was going to have to give CPR when Hunter kept choking, having 2 fussy babies during the day because of the gas!! (By the way Gripe water is awesome mylicon sucks!) being a paranoid first mom and taking them to the doc every 2 weeks! I was on the phone with the poison control cause I left my gas stove on all day!!! Where is my mind!!! Well I have been through a lot but it was all worth it. I have to say there is no way I could of done this without my great family, they are the best. Mom I love you and could never express the gratitude I have for everything you have done for me. I would not of survived without my mom!! Mom cluff thank you to you as well. I know you know how it is to have twins and you were such great help, I love you! They both helped us by staying the night and cleaning and doing laundry for us. Also my sis Ashley helped me and of coarse my wonderful husband. Brandon I love you so much you are such a good daddy.
Porter and Hunter are now 11 wks old and life is great!!! They sleep 6-7 hours a night, there gas is way better so they aren't fussing as much, they eat every 3 hours- I went to my doc because they kept choking and spitting up and they had doubled their birth weight, my doc said whoa you are feeding them way too much. He said no more than 3 oz every 3 hours and I went home and pumped like 7-8 oz in 15 mins. And I was feeding them for 20 mins!!! So now its every 3 hours. Monday my mom and I took them to the doc and Porter weighed 14 lbs 1 oz and Hunter weighed 13 lbs 9 oz. (I left their clothes on so subtract a few oz) And they are smiling and talking now it is so cute and fun. They are so big!!! Here are some pictures of the last 11 weeks.

first bath

Leaving the hospital

They were so little, my peanut Hunter

daddy and our cuddle bug Porter

in their carseats
1 comment:
what beautiful boys you have!! I love all the pics you put on here. I am sure they are so much fun! time flies, doesn't it? already almost 3 months? crazy! They sure are beautiful!
Post a Comment