Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blessing pics.






Here are a few more pics. The top one is of the group of everyone who was there to support the twins. Then a family picture of us, a picture with Hunter and Aunt Haylee, and then the two grandmas with them.

4 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

They are so sweet and cute. I don't think it is possible to be any cuter then they are. I never see you any more. I saw you at church like two weeks ago, but I had to get somewhere and then I couldn't find you again. It sounds like it has been crazy, busy and wonderful all at the same time. We are so excited for you!

The McCall Family said...

Shanna, your little boys are so cute. I am glad that everything is going so good. You are so lucky to have your mom, I know from personal experience what a great helper and friend your mom is. Next time I'm in QC visiting my little twins, we will have to come and see you. Tell your mom HI. LaSchelle

Stefany Pew said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SHANNA! YOUR BOYS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Jen said...

Shanna the boys are so precious. They are already getting so big! I hope you are doing well I'm sure your tired though only running on an hour or so of sleep, not fun but its all part of the joy of kids I guess!!! Oh and hope you had a Happy 1st Mothers Day!!! love ya!