I love being a mom!! I love these twin boys they are so much fun. They are 3 months old tomorrow, and they laugh and smile a lot. It melts my heart. I love them so much!!! They are so big now I cant believe how fast they grow. They both weigh about 15 lbs! These pictures were when they were 6 wks old!
3 comments:
Hi! I found your blog through some of the others in the ward. SO fun!
Your babies are totally adorable. And I love your new car! New babies deserve new cars :).
Oh my gosh, I love the ones of them hugging. So adorable. I think I've commented here before, but if not, I knew Brandon in high school but he may not remember me. :)
I love when I get to see them at church. I love the pictures. You are already an amazing mom. I don't know how you are doing it, you are just wonderful!
Post a Comment