Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Car!




So last week I was telling Brandon how I wanted a new car! Ours was so small and hard to fit in. We couldn't even put our seats back, and the only thing that could fit in our trunk was the stroller. And the babies would be sweating cause they were so hot! I totally could of delt with it but I told Brandon lets at least try. So I even said I would drive a mini van (even though I swore I would never ever) they are nice! But we ended up at GMC and got an Acadia. They are pretty new. The Porters have a white one and I have wanted one ever since I have seen them in it! I love it! It is so safe- 12 airbags and it even has rear air and remote start for the babies so they won't get so hot!!! Its black with black interior!!! So nice!

9 comments:

Porter Family said...

I LOVE your car!!! The black is so so so nice! Congrats!

Sommer said...

Love it.. looks like a sweet ride! Those two "big" boys are stinkin cute, they grow too fast!
I'm bringing an extra suitcase for the clothes.

Mortensen Family said...

How fun!! love the new car! oh- and I am a HUGE fan of remote start!! escpecially in the summer!!

Ashley said...

that was weird coming home and hearing about this. i never got to say goodbye to the honda! i would have gone for the minivan.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shanna - I found out from Shanda that you had twins! Congratulations - it is so much fun. I am so excited for you. The best part about having twins is that they are born with a best friend. Plus when they are a little older they won't have problems sharing like most toddlers do. It's awesome and we are so happy for you. -Jay and Nicole

Unknown said...

Hey it was so good to talk to you yesterday. I will call you this weekend so we can come out and see you guys. The car is awsome but you are in trouble for not inviting us to the baby blessing. I think you owe us a treat or something. lol
love ya

Cara Jones said...

Shanna- I just found your blog through Cassi's! Your boys are so cute! We have some friend here in San Antonio that just had twin boys- it seems like a ton of work! I am glad we are only having one! Hope you are doing well! You can check out our blog sometime (cj-jones.blogspot.com) I update it all the time-- I think that will probably change once the baby is here...

Dizzy Kate said...

I love your new car. Brian tried talking me into NOT having a mini van. He has sworn up and down that he would never drive a mini van. He wanted to get a tahoe or something of that nature, but in the end he knew I would be the one driving the mini van so he gave in.

Jen said...

Love the car Shanna it is way nice! And the boys are so cute. I bet you are having so much fun with them! Hope all is well E-mail me your number so we can chat when you have a minute, which you probably don't have many spare minutes!!! But if you can I'd love to talk to ya!