We are so lucky to have most of our grand parents still with us. We are both really close to them. They are such great, strong people and we love them so much they are all such good examples. We are missing Papa Stevens and Grandpa Abel who have already passed but I feel as though they were both there the day of our twins blessings. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I actually still have a great grandma alive in Utah, Grandma Red, she is my dads grandma. I would love to be able to get a 5 generation picture with her. Hopefully we can one day -soon!!!

Me, Grams holding Porter and Hunter and my mom (grandma)

Me, Grandpa Thompson holding Hunter, Grandma Tyra holding Porter, and my dad (Papa D)

Brandons mom (Nana), Grandma Abel holding Porter and Hunter and Brandon

Grandpa Cluff in the middle, Brandons dad (Papa C) holding Hunter and Brandon holding Porter!(we are missing grandma Cluff)
3 comments:
I finally found it:) Your boys are so cute, I need my fix again soon! We need to get together again... maybe when we move out closer to you next month!
Grandparents are the best! That is so neat that you were able to get pictures of your grandparents with the boys.
What a beautiful family you are! Your babies look so adorable, happy, and well fed:) I bet you are such a wonderful mother Shanna!
Post a Comment