For Memorial weekend we went up to Show Low. Brandon was playing in the usual softball tourney! I was so daring to go because it was freezing. It snowed on us Friday but by Monday the weather was beautiful. I only got out of the car for about 30 mins for one of the games. It was just too windy and cold for the babes. We had such a good time and the babies were so good the whole time. We rented a little cabin in Pinetop when we got there it was 46 degrees inside. So we cranked up the heat and it was cozy! A lot of the team were staying at the DeWitts house so we ended up hanging out there a lot and had a great time! On Monday it was Brandons twin sisters birthday so we stopped by their on our way home for a birthday party! It was a good weekend!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Memorial Weekend!
For Memorial weekend we went up to Show Low. Brandon was playing in the usual softball tourney! I was so daring to go because it was freezing. It snowed on us Friday but by Monday the weather was beautiful. I only got out of the car for about 30 mins for one of the games. It was just too windy and cold for the babes. We had such a good time and the babies were so good the whole time. We rented a little cabin in Pinetop when we got there it was 46 degrees inside. So we cranked up the heat and it was cozy! A lot of the team were staying at the DeWitts house so we ended up hanging out there a lot and had a great time! On Monday it was Brandons twin sisters birthday so we stopped by their on our way home for a birthday party! It was a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Brian use to play in those tournaments every year. It sounds like you had so much fun. That looked freezing. It usually doesn't look like that on Memorial weekend. The boys were darling of course!
Shanna-
Your kids are so stinkin cute, can't handle it, you look like you're doing great.
Cousin Cara
Hey Shanna, your sister takes Bootcamp with me! I just remembered as I was reading your latest post. I'm so glad that things are going well with your babies. All the pictures are so adorable! I especially love the pictures of them together. They look so sweet.
Shanna- your babies are so cute! Congratulations! I was a nanny for twins for the first 6 months of their lives so I know how busy you are. You have the cutest little family though! -Jenni Hatch
wow that is so beautiful with all that snow. sounds like lots of fun and the babies look so cute all bundled up!!!
no wonder they got a cold, when you take them out in a blizzard! i want to borrow one of those hats.
Post a Comment