Monday, March 17, 2008

More to come!

So I have a lot more to post but it is time to feed and go to bed! I have to go to bed when they do or I won't get enough sleep! I will post more later!

5 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Shanna.....they are beautiful and perfect!! They are so handsome! They are already so cute. They don't have that "funny new baby look". You are so lucky to have two healthy babies! Congrats!

Pam said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You have TWINS!!! That is so awesome:):) AND, they were big babies too. That is so wonderful you had two healthy baby boys. They are adorable! I am so happy you found my blog. I am definetly going to be looking at yours alot, so keep posting. Love pam

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

WOW!!!! Your boys are just too cute. I still can't get over that you have two. I am so glad that you guys are diong well. We love you guys and can't wait to see them in person.

Jen said...

Shanna they are so stinkin cute. I bet you are loving every minute of time with them, I bet it is a lot of work though. I hope you are feeling good! I found a bunch of pictures of us at EA at my moms I need to post some on my blog, I didn't even remember half of the stuff we did! Anyway Congrats on the baby boys if you need anything let me know, I'm far away but I'd do anything for ya. Remember to take care of yourself too and enjoy them being little they grow up so fast!

Hiatt Family said...

Hey Brandon & Shanna...congrats on the twins! They are so cute. I am sure you are wondering who I am Shanna...I was friends with Brandon in high school & our parents are in the same ward. I came across your blog & just wanted to say hi! I am really excited for you guys. It's great to see that everything is going well.
-Anjane'