Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Life has been really busy the past 2 months and i am so far behind on blogging! We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary in Jan. Then it was Valentines Day, twins birthday, my birthday and we just blessed our sweet baby girl on Sunday. Now that everything is over and my bank account is broke, I need to get some things done!



Life with 3 hasn't been harder for me, because our sweet girl is such a baby. But it has just been more time consuming, I don't have much time for myself. I am even starting to go back to work, tonight is the first night. I only have 1 patient and won't be gone long, so I will have to nurse the baby right before I leave. I will just stick to working 1 day a week and only do 2 or 3 patients, just enough to get out of the house and to make a little extra cash.



I can't believe spring is almost here and it's crazy how time flies. We are doing good, with a little fuss here or there but I will be trying to get caught up on my blog. Ya like maybe I can finish my Christmas post or ya how about Disneyland last year! (sigh)


And a pic of us all at the boys 4th birthday party. Will hopefully blog about that soon!

No comments: