Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christmas 2011...

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. The boys were ever so EXCITED!! Every year gets more and more fun! We woke up early and just had a great time together as a family of 4, we took our time and just enjoyed the moment. I wasn't feeling very good and actually threw up right in the middle of the boys opening. After that I just sat back and enjoyed it all, hoping I wasn't gonna go into labor.Santa left the boys a note next to the cookies!


Before the rush.















I caught this picture when I was in the kitchen. thought it was cute, hunts was so excited!







Hunter was SO excited for his new fishing pole!






Here is all the boys stuff, we did way too much. I think I say that every year. But I do have to say I am glad we did this year because having a new baby around Christmas time it sure did help keep them entertained.



my pile.







trying out their new bikes.



oh ports you are so handsome. Hunter refused to wear his new Christmas sweater, being 9 months pregnant and tired I didn't fight him.
Christmas with the Cluffs!


After our little Christmas at home with just our family we headed over to Cluffs for more presents and to talk to Elder Chad Cluff (Brandon's brother). My sis in law, Stephanie, had a great idea to get the picture below of Christ for my in-laws. They loved it and it even made my MIL tear up a bit. I am so glad we got it. Steph also put together a book with all of our testimonies of Christ in it. What a great idea!!



Here is Ports below giving nana a hug after he opened his present.



it pretty much looked like a bomb went off after we were all done opening.


Here is Hunter and Brigham giving Papa a hug after they opened their presents.






Christmas with the Thompson's!!



After a great visit with Cluffs and Uncle Chad we headed to my parents house for more gift giving and Christmas dinner. Poor Brandon wasn't even here for the gifts this time. He headed to the ER, the whole weekend he was in a lot of pain. Well he had been in pain since about October but it was bad enough this time he went in. And yes needed to get his gall bladder out. Well with me being 9 months pregnant he decided to wait till a couple weeks after the baby came to have his surgery. It all worked out and he finally got it out and can eat again without pain. Yay!



Anyways we had a great dinner at my moms, presents, games and a fun night!



Justin buggin' hunts. or hunts buggin' justin.
















Merry Christmas!!

No comments: