Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2 months.

Our sweet girl is already 2 months old!

Oh how we love our

Ems

sissy

baby girl

girlfriend

Emmers

Emmy

lover girl

sweet girl

beauty babe.

At 2 months she

found her hands and just stares at them and then sticks them in her mouth.

starting to drool a little and blow bubbles.

eats about 6-7 times in a 24 hour period.

sleeps through the night since she was 6 weeks. (1030-730 or 8) i know I am so spoiled.

smiles a lot and coos.

starting to giggle.

has really dry skin.

her hair is getting lighter.

still sleeps a lot, a good morning nap and then sleeps all afternoon then mostly awake in the early evening.

now kicks her legs and moves her arms when laying down, it is so cute!

doesn't like tummy time.

is wearing size 2 diapers.

is in 3-6 month and some 6 month clothes.

loves bath time.

Our favorite girl!


She had her 2 month check up today, doc said she is just perfection and delish!! (as he grabs her cheeks)

weight: 14.9 lbs (98%)

height: 24 1/2 inches (off the chart)

head: (90%)

yes our girly is a big girl, but we sure love all the chubs. She also got 2 shots, and it made me so sad cause she doesn't cry hard very often, so when she does I know something is wrong. I felt so bad for her. She was suppose to get 5 shots, why do they do that to our sweet babies. I gave in and only let them give her 2. She was such a trooper all day and was still so content but a little more sleepy. I was asking the doc about caffeine and he said I should not be drinking it. He was saying it could be causing the irritation to her skin. I had never heard that before, so bye bye Diet Coke. he also told me to eat a bland diet and nothing too spicy. I did some did an oatmeal bath and have been putting a lot of lotion on her skin. So hopefully it will get better soon. But still not sure what to do with her fat rolls. She keeps getting little wet red spots under her fat rolls, going to try some cortisone cream. Other than her skin this sweet baby is doing great and we love her ever so!











3 comments:

Chelsea Coon said...

Look at those curls!!!! Oh my goodness she is going to have gorgeous hair! Love all her chubs...she is too cute, good thing she has older brothers to help keep an eye on her ;)

Allison Johnson said...

I used to use petroleum jelly in Rae's fat rolls. She really is just a beautiful doll!

Sommer said...

She's stinkin cute! Those cheeks are to die for.