


Brandon's company owns a beautiful 4 bedroom condo right off Newport beach. He has made some really great friends at work and we decided it would be fun to head up to Newport with them. And lucky for me, I love their wives. We had such a good time watching all the kids play together, yummy food, D-land, the beach and of course just chatting away. These 2 families are great, I hope to go again with them. They are actually at the Beach house right now but we didn't go this year cause the timing wasn't good for us with a new baby and Brandon's brother came home off the mission this past week. Anyway here is the crew we were with for the week. The Roit family and the Dominguez family!!
One morning we went out for Bagels (a family tradition of ours) and found a fun park for the boys to play at.

I LOVE this picture of my boys, they are so cute. They look so little :)
And of course playing at the beach!




Brandon and Mikey going out to ride some waves.










Brandon loves the beach. I like the beach too but I am not a fan of the sand and it makes me nervous with my kids and the water. But every morning we were there except 2, Brandon took the boys out and watched the sun come up and they looked for starfish and seashells. Such a good daddy he is. And man I enjoyed sleeping in...
Oh sweet Ports.

And of course playing at the beach!Brandon loves the beach. I like the beach too but I am not a fan of the sand and it makes me nervous with my kids and the water. But every morning we were there except 2, Brandon took the boys out and watched the sun come up and they looked for starfish and seashells. Such a good daddy he is. And man I enjoyed sleeping in...

Oh sweet Ports.It was a great trip, nothing means more to me then my little family. I am so grateful for them and the blessing they are in my life. What great memories we are making and can't wait to add Emma to all these wonderful memories as well.









1 comment:
It's crazy what a year can do! Your boys look little in these pictures...they still had baby faces and now they are just so grown up! I love that you are finally posting these pictures...they are all so cute! I love the disney pics too, makes me want to go!
Post a Comment