March 4, 2012
Emma May Cluff
Her dress was beautiful. So simple and so pretty, just like my sweet girl. Em's grandma and Aunt Ashley gave it to her. I love it.

I always look forward to the blessing day of a new baby. It is such a sweet time and I love to hear such sweet words. It was such a special day and I have never seen a more beautiful little girl in my life. She took my breath away, and as soon as I dressed her in her white dress I was overcome with emotion. Her and I were the only 2 left in the house before church, I was feeding her before we had to be there (no I was not late). But this day was just one of those "best days of my life" days, I sat there with my sweet baby and was so eternally grateful that my Heavenly Father sent this sweet angel to my life. She really is a little piece of Heaven. I feel so so lucky to have Emma be my daughter. My heart skips a beat every time I look at this sweet baby.
Her daddy blessed her Emma May Cluff and spoke such sweet words. The spirit was so strong and I am so grateful that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder and can bless us in time of need and in moments like this. Brandon and I both bore our testimonies and I cried my eyes out, what else is new. It was a great day and I am so grateful for a wonderful husband and 3 sweet, cute, healthy children.
Some words in her blessing...

My mom crocheted this pink afghan for Emma. You can't see it very well in this pic but it is so pretty, I love it. I carried my sweet girl into church with it. My mom and grandma each made a white one for the boys when they were blessed and little Em's was pink. So cute.
We had all the family over for lunch after the blessing. We are SO blessed with such great families!!

Emma May Cluff

I always look forward to the blessing day of a new baby. It is such a sweet time and I love to hear such sweet words. It was such a special day and I have never seen a more beautiful little girl in my life. She took my breath away, and as soon as I dressed her in her white dress I was overcome with emotion. Her and I were the only 2 left in the house before church, I was feeding her before we had to be there (no I was not late). But this day was just one of those "best days of my life" days, I sat there with my sweet baby and was so eternally grateful that my Heavenly Father sent this sweet angel to my life. She really is a little piece of Heaven. I feel so so lucky to have Emma be my daughter. My heart skips a beat every time I look at this sweet baby.Her daddy blessed her Emma May Cluff and spoke such sweet words. The spirit was so strong and I am so grateful that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder and can bless us in time of need and in moments like this. Brandon and I both bore our testimonies and I cried my eyes out, what else is new. It was a great day and I am so grateful for a wonderful husband and 3 sweet, cute, healthy children.
Some words in her blessing...
-rely on Him and overcome temptations.
-blessed with a sweet spirit.
-look to Him at crossroads and you will find joy and comfort.
-Find joy there. (Temple)
these are just a few of the sweet words spoken but I will write them all in your baby book Emma and you can read them one day. Just know your mom and dad love you ever so much.

My mom crocheted this pink afghan for Emma. You can't see it very well in this pic but it is so pretty, I love it. I carried my sweet girl into church with it. My mom and grandma each made a white one for the boys when they were blessed and little Em's was pink. So cute.






1 comment:
Shanna, you are such a sweet mom. Emma is really lucky to have you as her mother. She looked absolutely beautiful and I'm sad we missed her blessing. I loved looking at the pictures!
Post a Comment