Emma 10 days old.


We just love our sweet girl so much! She is just the best baby and we are so grateful because life has been busy the past couple weeks. Between Brandon having surgery for his gall bladder last Wednesday, the stomach flu going through us all (minus BC so far.), and a brand new baby, I am tired! I am just so blessed to have such a sweet girl or else i don't know if I would have survived. :) She eats every 3 hours and her last feeding is at 10-1030ish and then she sleeps till 330 or 4. After her one feeding in the night she goes back to sleep till 730!! It is so fabulous and she even sleeps in her own bed. This has been our schedule since she was about 5 days old. What an angel, I feel so blessed. I am kinda obsessed with Miss Emma :)
needless to say blogging has been on the bottom of the priority list, time to catch up...
1 comment:
These pictures are perfect! She is soooo beautiful!
Post a Comment