Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh my sweet girl...

She is the most beautiful thing ever and I am loving every second with her! She slept 6 hrs for me last night, really!? My twins didn't do that till they were a year old :0 Doc didn't like it though, he said not to let her go over 5 hrs. She just has the sweetest disposition. Oh how I love my Emma May. She will be a week old tomorrow, why does it have to go by so fast...

3 comments:

FRYER FAM said...

Shanna- congratulations! she is so cute (looks a lot like Hunter to me?) where is all that dark hair coming from? so sweet. what a great way to end the year :) hope someday i'll get to meet the little princess in person..

Marisa said...

she is so beautiful! what a sweet girl. I am so glad she is here!

Mortensen Family said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!