




Dear Emma,You are 4 weeks old today, I just can't believe how fast these days are going. You are the sweetest baby and have brought so much joy to our family. Your brothers love you and ask to hold you all day long. And your daddy always looks for you as soon as he comes home from work and tells you how he missed you. You are a wonderful baby and I am so grateful! You sleep so well and it makes your momma happy. You already smile, but only for mom and dad and that sure makes us smile. You have 2 dimples right about your top lip on each side and you have the cutest chubby cheeks. You weigh about 11 1/2 pounds and are already 22 inches long. You are so long and I think you are gonna be tall like your mom and Aunties. You have the most beautiful dark hair and it is so long, although you might be losing it cause it is starting to get thin. I love to swaddle you when you sleep but every time I check on you your little arms have escaped my swaddle. You are my little buddy and I know we are going to be best of friends. I can't believe just 4 weeks ago you came into our family. it has gone by fast but at the same time it feels like you have always been here. So thankful to our Father in Heaven for sending you to me, you are my greatest joy at the moment. Love you so much-
Mom
2 comments:
Oh Shanna.....She is a doll!!! I CAN'T believe it's been 4 weeks!!! I love you and you're family so much!:)
She is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I hope to meet her soon...we are trying to come out in April. I need to call you soon!
Post a Comment