My sweet Emma May is 2 weeks old today!! The time is going by so fast, and it makes me so sad. She is the best baby in the world and we are loving this girly so much!We went to the doc today for her check up, here are her stats...
Weight: 10 pounds even (95%)
Length: 21 1/4" (90%) I guess she shrunk cause she was 21 1/2 at birth. So accurate you know the paper, a pen and a wiggly baby :)
Head Circumference: 14 1/2 (70%)
Just a few facts about our sweet girl...
She loves to nurse and eats about every 3 hrs. At night she will give me a 4-5 hour stretch and I usually end up waking her up to eat. (Heaven)
She doesn't cry much.
She has 2 dimples that are so cute!
She loves to take a bath and especially she loves getting her hair washed! Speaking of hair, she has a ton!! Not sure where it came from but I love it. And it goes curly when it's wet.
She has been awake a lot more lately.
Her eyelashes are longer than mine!
Her fingers and feet are so long and skinny. She also has really long and skinny legs, she is gonna be tall like her mom!
She likes the paci and takes it well, although I don't give it to her much causes she doesn't really need it.
She sleeps in her bassinet right next to me and she sleeps well. With the twins I always had to sleep with them or they didn't sleep. It is so nice that she will sleep in there!
She loves to be swaddled and even loves to sleep with the hat on that we got from the hospital.
Our sweet Emma May has made our life complete for now. She has the sweetest spirit and we just love her so much. I feel so blessed to have this wonderful Beauty in our home. It is so nice to feel normal and be able to enjoy this time. With the twins I did not feel normal at all, I don't know how I did it with them. This has been such a wonderful experience. I hope she stays a good baby. She has had some gas so I am gonna try and watch what I eat. Just hoping she doesn't get GERD, like my poor Hunter boy has.
Oh how we love our little sissy :)
3 comments:
She is soooo stinkin cute! Cant wait to see and hold her!!! I really loovvveee her hair!
Cute, cute! I want her head band for me.
she is so cute shanna! Little girls are so much fun, and the bond between mother and daughter is so special.
p.s. Did you get that headband as a gift? if you did, I'm pretty sure I made it. I sold those at a few boutiques. :)
Post a Comment