These little baby boys are just growing up way too fast. I miss them being so little. They really aren't babies anymore but I will forever call them my babies until another enters into my life. Hunter is truly the "baby" boy. (well by 4 mins)
Yesterday we were at church and Hunter grabbed a tissue and started to blow his nose. It was so cute and funny. Brandon and I just started to laugh. How did he get so smart?! He amazes me everyday. I love that he can blow his nose. Today I said, here Hunter blow your nose and sure enough he did. They both have a little cold right now. Nothing serious, but enough to bring them home after sacrament. These babies are so funny and smart.
Porter knows all his animals. I mean all, from an elephant to a penguin to an owl. He is so smart. He also knows his shapes and where they belong in certain toys. He is great at puzzles and he loves to golf.(his toy clubs) He loves animals, airplanes, big trucks, school buses, reading books and balls. Ports you are absolutely to die for cute. You are such a good boy. You always listen to me and you melt me heart. I love you.
Hunter is my vocal baby. He can say just about any word. His new favorite line is "Go Away". Yes he is my sassy boy and spends a lot of time in Time-out! He is so smart and can say all the animal sounds. He is my little cuddle bug and is in bed with me every morning. He loves to pat my face when he wants my attention and say over and over, "mama, mama". Until I say "WHAT". He is so funny and picks up on everything so fast. He loves animals, airplanes, big trucks, fruit leathers, and reading books. Hunts you are so cute sometimes I can't even look at you. You are my baby boy and I love your hugs and kisses. You always keep me on my toes. I love you so much!
Both of the babies are totally into the movie Shrek right now. Man what a horrible movie for your kids to have as their favorite. Oh well they don't quite understand it. But they love it! They will just sit there and stare. They won't watch any other disney movie yet. We will keep trying!
Brandon has been working out of town during the week. He will be until after Christmas. I was thinking to myself...- One day I will look back on my life and think how in the world did I do that- To tell you the truth I am not sure how I am really functioning. School, twins, laundry, church calling, cooking, and everything in between. Well I am functioning! I just want to be able to read this in a few years and know "how I did it". Well this is how...The Gospel, my mom, and the scriptures! I could not survive without one of the three. The gospel is the best blessing in my life. I know Heavenly Father is watching over me and giving me the strength to get through my day. Most days are fine and its no big deal. But of course there are a few that I feel like I am going to lose it! He is there for me every single moment good and bad. I feel truly blessed. Also my mom is the best. Always willing to go with me to a doctors appointment or just to sit in the car with the babies while I go grocery shopping. I feel so lucky to have a mom so close to me in more ways than one! Thanks mom for all your help, love, and support. Last but not least I have really grown to love and cherish the Book of Mormon. It has got me through some of the toughest days of my life. I love to read it and feel of the spirit. I know with out a doubt in my mind and heart that every single word is true and from the Lord. How lucky are we to have such a wonderful book in our hands at any time of need. I have not missed 1 day of reading the book since I started school way back the first time. (minus giving birth to the babies) I don't tell you this to brag. I tell you this to share that I have been blessed in my studies because I always read the Lord's book first. It truly will bless you. I am so grateful for this treasure in my life.
I will survive these next few months!
I have had a hard time these days with BC gone. He really is such a big help to me and I miss him being here. Mostly just to talk with him. I feel like I am doing a great job and I am so grateful for the 3 blessings in my life.
A part of me wants a baby again. I look at this picture and just want to grab them through it and kiss those cheeks. I love babies so much. I always have.
I will be missing this but...

will be perfectly happy and content with this.

at the moment I definitely choose sleep over a clean house.
1 comment:
I absolutely love reading your blog! You give me a boost and charge every time! Thanks, Shanna!
Post a Comment