Halloween was so so fun this year! The boys were GREAT!!! They left all their attire on. I was so proud of them. They loved going around and getting all the candy and of course eating it. They are so funny and I love these 2 so much. As tradition we went over to Cluffs. They live in a cul-da-sac and everyone sits out in lawn chairs. All the trick or treaters get to just go through a line. We had so much fun, they did a big BBQ around 5 and then we put the boys in their costumes and went trick or treating. I love the way their costumes turned out. I got everything for free except Hunter's hat. Aren't they the cutest little twins you ever did see!!!










1 comment:
Oh my gosh Shan, they are just such cutie faces!!! I can't believe that the next time I see you guys, they will be 2, and YOU will be an RN!! Sorry we didn't get to hang before I left. Miss you!
Post a Comment