Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to my hubby!



Brandon turned 26 last Thursday, the 29th of October! I had 2 tests that day so I was trying not to show him my stress. My stress soon had left after I only missed 1 on my first test getting a 97%, I was so excited. That is the best I have done this semester. I didn't do as well on the Hesi test. Anyways, I was done with school by noon. I got the house slicked up and wrapped Brandon's presents. He came home and we went for a run. Then we went to Gecko Grill for dinner. We stopped by Cluffs to have some cake and ice cream. Then we ended back at home and my parents came over. My mom had made BC's fav cake, Texas sheet cake. It was so delicious! By the way just for the record I didn't have any cake or ice cream at Cluffs.


We saved our night out for Friday night. Brandon's mom watched the boys and we went to Charleston's for dinner. Which by the way was delicious! Then we ended up going goofy golfing at the "spooktacular" golf land! We had a great time, it was the best date night we had in months. (not that there are too many to compare it to)

I love you Brandon! I hope you had a Great day!

No comments: