Sunday, November 8, 2009

Arizona State Fair 2009

We took the boys to the Fair a few weeks ago. They were having half price admission and each food stand had something for a dollar. Also all the rides were only a dollar. We had a fun time. The boys loved the animals and a few of the rides. Brandon and I loved the food and "people watching" Oh and I enjoyed my massage from the Chinese man!!! Needless to say we had a good ole time!!!

Ports enjoying some nachos while Hunts slept!
Can't go to the fair and not eat a corn dog!


Going down the big slide.



BC had to ride this all by his lonesome! Actually a lady came up to me and offered to watch the boys so I could go on the ride with him. Ummm, let me think about that one "NO"!!!!!


Always love a carousal ride!

No comments: