Sunday, November 29, 2009

Look at this beauty!

Saturday my sis was going wedding dress shopping! I needed to get out of the house so I jumped in with them. She looked so beautiful in all the dresses. I am so excited for her! My baby sister, my mom, Justin's girlfriend Heather, and I were there giving our opinions. We had so much fun like usual we laughed so much! By the way Justin's girlfriend is the BOMB! I love her and hope they get married! She is so funny and just fits in perfect. Besides her size 2 body! (just a little jealous)
These 2 dresses were so beautiful. She loved them, but went with the "perfect" one. I am not going to post a pic of the dress she got. It has to be a surprise!
Thanks for the great day RED! I love you! You are going to be the most beautiful bride!


1 comment:

Stefany Pew said...

She's gorgeous!!!!!!! How fun for you to be able to do this with your sister. I wish I had a baby sister! But I love being the baby to 2 big sisters so I know how Haylee feels right now. She is so lucky to have you!