Today we had a good day. Not a spectacular day. Just a good day, a day I want to document.
Just me and my boys...
snuggled in bed
ate breakfast together
read books
played outside
talked to daddy
sang songs
practiced doing somersaults
did puzzles
built a fort
worked on Christmas presents
talked about animals
colored
ate lunch together
cleaned up the toys
talked to daddy
watched Shrek
went to the park
got the mail
took a bubble bath
ate dinner together
read more books
sang more songs
brushed our teeth
headed off to dream...
loved today, just me and my boys nothing spectacular
just feel so blessed to be a mom to these two handsome baby boys.
Hope your day was just as "good"
***Finally the boys pointed to themselves when I had asked them where they were. Usually when I asked Hunter "where is Hunter" he points to Porter. When I ask Porter "where is Porter" He points to Hunter. They finally point to themselves YAY!!!
Also Porter blew his nose today. Oh I love these boys.
2 comments:
What a fun day... can't wait to see them in a few weeks.
I can't believe how big your boys are!!!! What cuties!
Post a Comment