Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here we enter into the PRIVATE blogging world! (dang it)

It's our turn to take this blog private! Gosh dang I hate private blogs. I am sorry to all that look at my blog, or get to others through ours. I have been needing to do this FOREVER. Finally the straw that broke the camel's back was....
I put a patrol on my blog so I could see how people were linking to us. Well some website was on there. So I clicked on it and they had typed in "baby boy twins" and yes pics of my sweet little innocent babies were on there. From the day they were born. Really you sick freakin people putting pics of my babies on a website. I will beat you if you ever look at my blog again!!! Ha Ha. No really- not joking!
AND- I have people from Italy and Panama looking at my blog!!!- Weird!
Anyways to all my other peeps out there I love you and would love to add you!!!!
Leave your email address!
I won't publish any of your comments, therefore no one can see your email addresses!
Also don't be shy! Cause I am sure I look at your blog too! I would love to add anyone. As long as you don't post pics of my babes on some freak website.
One last thing I saw on a friends blog (thanks Jamie) great idea!
ADD me if you went private and I didn't get you my email!!!!
I will be taking it private Saturday August 22, 09

7 comments:

Bryce said...

Just to ease your tension, my internet is routed through Panama. Sorry for the scare. I check out the blogs to see what friends are doing back home during my study breaks. Can't speak for the other country though. Thought this might ease some of your fears. That twins site is creepy though.

Christine Bushman said...

i am going to miss reading about the twins. Brandon knows my brother nate ray. he will also know my family the rays from his parents old old ward. -- i understand why people go private -- there are too many wackos out there

Cara said...

hey shanna, I think you have my email, I'll send you and email just in case. cara. i'm all about private man.

Jenni said...

uh. There are so many weirdos out there!

Clint & Janet said...

What a world, what a world. Here's an idea I heard that may be totally unnecessary but keeps you at the tops of your friends blog lists instead of at the very bottom, for no action. Set up another blog with your name and when you post to your private one just say, I posted for the post that day. Then they can go to the private one and you've got your own personal traffic. Also, tell us how you got the info on your blog so I can tell my girls to check it. I love your blog and I will contact you by email.

Marisa said...

Hey Shanna, i get it! That is why I went private. Freaky people. You should have my email. If not, let me know.

Matt and Liz said...

hey shanna
add us to your safe list
we're going private too so i'll add you to our list.