Sunday, August 9, 2009

The last few weeks...

Last week I decided to pick this book up and finish it. I started it last Jan but stopped reading when I started school. I read the other 3 when I was on bed rest, almost 2 years ago! Well I had to FINISH it. It was SOOOO good!!! I loved it. I honestly can't wait for New Moon to come out. BC and I went to a movie last night. The preview came on for New Moon!!! It looks so good, & I CANT WAIT!!!


***


Next I organized all our DVDs and moved them from low to high. The babies kept playing with them and learned how to take them out. I just had to post this picture. These are all the movies we have NEVER even opened! So ridiculous!!! We are not buying any more until we watch some of these!!!!!
***

The babes love to play "ring around the rosy". It is so cute. Hunter especially loves it! He will follow Porter around and try to hold his hands. Porter gets annoyed. So funny! I love when my boys hold hands. So sweet!






***

My sister Ashley made this quilt for a friend of hers. My mom, Chelsea, and Ash came over and we tied it. It turned out really cute!


***

Our little family went to Amazing Jake's a couple weeks ago. That place is huge and so fun! We enjoyed it!


Babes eating pizza!




This was their favorite part of the day! The carousal! Both babies cried when we got off. The girl was so nice who was working there. She let us ride again!


She couldn't resist these eyes!


***


We had fun celebrating little Brig's birthday! He is now 2!!! We enjoyed hot dogs, ice cream, cake, swimming, visiting and the babies first pinata! Brigham is 7 months older than the twins. They love to play together. I love having cousins around my age. So I am glad the boys do too!

Here is Brigham, the birthday boy!
They enjoyed all the candy!





Hunter taking a whack at it!

No comments: