Saturday, June 13, 2009

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!

The love of a family is life's GREATEST blessing!




























Cluff Family
EST: 2005





a couple of funny pics from the shoot! (ports above flipping the camera off- no i did not teach him that!!! And hunts below picking his nose- yes brandon did teach him that- no not really!!! Funny babies!)

5 comments:

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

ok those are the cutest pic's ever! Really I love them! Where did your sister do them? I love the color contrast she did and the "in the moment" photos! How much does she charge? Anyways very cute! I canr wait till we get together...it's been a long while!

Stefany Pew said...

These pictures are adorable!! Your sister took these? She does a great job! Your little family is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cut pics shanna! your boys are getting so big, and they are too cute! i hope everything is going great for you guys!

Natalie said...

I love the pictures. Your family is so cute.

Jen said...

These turned out so cute!