Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Twenty fingers, twenty toes, four precious hands to hold























No earthly joys could bring more pleasure than 2 little boys to love and treasure!













My beautiful baby boys turned 15 months on the 21st of May! I have been meaning to post about them, but was waiting to get their pics done! They are so fun and learning more and more everyday! They fight at times but are totally best friends. They always have to be in the same room as each other. They are really good at sharing with each other. I will tell one of them to give it to your brother and they will usually hand it over. The other day Porter was crying and I was holding him, Hunter came up to us and took his pacifier out of his mouth then put it in Porters. It was so cute, I love these sweet baby boys. I am truly thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending them to me. I feel so, so blessed!


Porter Brandon Cluff




WEIGHT: 26 Lbs 15 oz (75%)


HEIGHT: 33 1/2 inches ( off the charts)


HEAD: off the charts


Porter is so sweet and usually pretty relaxed! He loves Hunter and always follows him around. If I tell Hunter no to something, Porter will go right up and do what his brother was doing. Porter started walking around 14 1/2 months. He has a huge love for animals. He absolutely loves dogs. Every time we walk into my parents or in-laws, he goes right for the dog. He also will walk around my parents backyard with Tucker out there licking him and knocking him over. He can tell you what a cow says and what a dog says. The other night Brandon was watching the Discovery channel and they were showing a bunch of different animals. He was loving it! Just kept pointing and saying whoa, whoa, whoa. He was getting very excited.

Porter loves animals, balls, cars, taking baths with daddy, food, baby einstein movies, being outside, giving high fives and knuckles & dancing when music comes on.

Porter is a very good eater and man he can down the food. His favorite food is pizza, green beans, sweet potatoes, and cheez its. He also loves scrambled eggs, french toast, strawberries, milk, yogurt, & gold fish.

Porter doesn't say much but he totally understands everything that is said to him. He can say mamma, dadda, hot, bath, whoa. He also can sign more and all done.

Porter loves to point to things and can point to most of his body parts.

Porter loves books! I have been reading to my boys since they were 6 months old, I really feel that it has paid off. They both love story time before bed and also they bring me books all day to read to them. I love buying books for them.

Porter loves to sing songs. He knows the actions to Wheels on the Bus, 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed, & Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Those are his 3 favorites.

Ports I love you more than words can say. You are so sweet and add so much to our family. You are such good example to your little brother. Some days I can't even look at you because you are so cute I can't stand it. I love you, Hunter & your daddy more than anything in the whole world. Thank you for choosing me as your mom. You are my sunshine, I love you bubba!


My little Hunter boy!


WEIGHT: 27 LBS (75%)


HEIGHT: 32 inches (95%)


HEAD: (95%)

Hunter is such a snuggle bug and a little rascal at the same time. He is my high maintenance baby. I love him dearly. He is a very smart baby. He loves to do things just to spite me and his daddy. He loves Porter so much. Porter usually sleeps in longer in the morning. It drives Hunter nuts not to have his brother around. Hunter will come in bed with me and if I let him off the bed he goes right for Porter's crib, trying to wake him up. Then when I hear Ports on the monitor I will tell Hunter go get Porter and he runs in there. Nothing sweeter than seeing your children love each other. Hunter is the more dominant twin. He tries to act like he is the oldest. He is very vocal and has the loudest voice. His favorite word is ME. When he wants something he points to it and says ME, ME, ME. (no hunts its not all about you :-) ) He also is just starting to say up & please. He says mamma, dadda, uh-oh, ME, and whoa often. He can also sign more and all done. i love his little raspy voice.

Hunter loves to read and brings me books all day to read to him.

Hunter loves to be outside whenever he can. (they def get that from their daddy)

Hunter loves to eat! He is an awesome eater but very messy. His favorite food is strawberries & pizza. He also loves yogurt, sweet potatoes, carrots, scrambled eggs, cheerios, french toast, milk, cheese, turkey sandwiches, any kind of crackers.

Hunter is so smart if he sees someone do something he can figure things out very fast. Just like how he likes to take his diaper off.

He is definitely a mammas boy. He used to be very social and has just become clingy. Unless its someone he knows. I am nervous about nursery with them.

Hunter loves to sing songs and do all the actions. He loves Twinkle Twinkle, 5 little monkeys, and popcorn popping.

He has been walking since around 13 months but started full on just walking around the day he turned 14 months.

My little Hunter boy- you are so stinken cute I can hardly stand it. You bring a smile to my face everyday! I love you so much. You will never know how grateful I am you came into our family. It wouldn't be the same without you. You are so funny and so smart! I love you more than words can say. You are my sunshine! I love you my little love bug!


Enjoying every bit of life from Son up to Son down.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Shanna you are amazing! What a lovely post! Thank you so much for bringing Brandon and the boys to Brooks' party. He LOVES the balls and I can't wait to give them a try in the pool! Thank you again...I am truly thankful life brought us together.