





Today is my little sister Haylee's birthday! I love this girl, she is one of my best friends! We are so much alike and have so much fun together. She is so stinken funny! I have such a special relationship with her. I was 6 1/2 when she was born. Oh man I loved her!!! I was like her second mom, I wanted to do everything for her. I would get her out of her crib in the morning, change her diapers and just carry her around. I started when I was so young. Oh she was a cute little girl and now and beautiful 20 year old. Man time flies! I love you red, you are such a good example to me! God made us sisters, love made us friends! Happy Birthday! I will miss you so much when you go off to school. love- S
3 comments:
We hope you had a FUN day RED!
That was so sweet! Sisters are the best I am glad that I have at least 1 sister that I am like that with. We love Red too.
Happy day to Haylee. Your family pics are too dang cute for words. You look really good by the way. You are the cutest mom, you are meant to be a mom. Thanks for all the nice things you said on my blog about me, it made my day. You're too nice!
Post a Comment