The Twins with their Cuz Jack Jack!!!
NOVEMBER: Not much happened in November, we enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family. The food isn't my fav but we had fun visiting! Brandon and I went shopping on Black Friday and basically finished up our Christmas. Of course Brandon spent a ton of money. Came home with a huge flat screen TV and a bunch of little things, just because it was a good deal! We also got family pics taken.
All of these pics were taken at my parents on Thanksgiving!
December: Wow this month went by too fast. I love, love, love Christmas!!! It was so much more fun with kids. We had a wonderful Christmas season. We did lots of fun things! We went and visited family in Thatcher, went to temple lights, Christmas parties and most of all enjoyed being with family! Justin and Tanner were here. Also Chuck and Kristine were here for 3 weeks, we loved hanging out with all of you. (Kristine I just remembered we forgot to take a new grand kid pic, dang) We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day. For Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's. I love Christmas Eve over there. We have a huge dinner, a talent show and then the nativity. We have been doing this since I can remember and I love it. G & G Thompson gave the babies a cute rocking horse and yes a baby doll. My grandma thinks it is important for boys to learn how to be good daddies. They gave all the married kids the game croquet and sees chocolates. We had a great night! Christmas morning was fun. Brandon has always been very good at shopping for me. He made me open a present first and it was a video camera. He had it all charged and ready to go so I could video the boys first Christmas. I loved it. He also got me some Tiffany earings, a touch screen digital camera, and a new lap top for school. Brandon got his big man cot for hunting. And the boys got some cute toys. Hunter loved the paper and I couldn't keep Porter out of the tree. Then we headed to Cluffs to open more gifts and have breakfast. Soon after we ended at my parents for more gifts and Christmas dinner. It was so delicious my fav meal ever. We had so much fun playing games and spending time with family. This year I really felt the true meaning of Christmas. I am so thankful for our Savior. Now that I have kids it was so much easier to put in perspective the birth and life of Christ. I am so grateful for his sacrifices for me.
This is Brandon and the twins at a family Christmas party!
This is up on Mt. Graham! We took the boys up to see the snow when we were in Thatcher!!!
Christmas Day!!!
I Love Christmas!!!
1 comment:
You might think I'm weird but I think their helmets are the cutest things ever. It just looked like they were getting ready to go for a bike ride! I enjoyed your updates. You didn't mention school, when do you start?
Post a Comment