New Years Eve!
Outside watching the fireworks!
MIDNIGHT! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'm so glad Porter wasn't tired at all!
We had a really fun New Years Eve till about 11!!! We were at the Cluffs this year. There were a ton of people over at their house. We had a really good dinner ( thanks Chuck) and then just played games. There were 3 tables set up of people playing games. We had homemade ice cream, homemade root beer, chips n dip, cheese ball, candy, cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, Yes lots of good stuff! This was even after our good dinner!!! (chicken, potatoes, salad, etc.) So we were playing games and yes the middle table was being the loudest- no names- BC!!! All of the sudden we heard screaming and yes Hunter was awake. Brandon tried to get him back to sleep and so did I but no luck. Then believe it our not Porter was up 30 mins. later! UGH! So they celebrated the New Year with us. At least we got a family pic. But the night just got worse, we couldn't get them to go back to sleep. I even nursed them and they would NOT go to sleep. Finally Brandon took them for a car ride and they both fell asleep. We were already unpacked and sleeping at the Cluffs for the night so we wouldn't have to drive all the way home what a mistake. We finally went to bed at 2 and Hunter was up SCREAMING at 3. I know he had to of woke people up. He would not go back to sleep till 4:45. They both had really bad gas. I had beans 3 days in a row, dang I'm dumb!! Then Porter was up at 5:15- it was absolutely horrible! At least Brandon let me sleep in- THANK YOU! So basically our New Years Day was shot. We went to my parents and had pizza and wings played a couple games and went home early! WHAT A NIGHT!!!
We had to go get some rest for the 3rd of Jan. It was Cortney's big day. (Brandon's sis) We had to be at the Cluffs 7 am Sat. so I could do her make up and then she got married at 9. It was a beautiful Sealing, I love the temple. It was a really good day and everything turned out so, so nice! CONGRATS CORTNEY AND SANDY- WE LOVE YOU!!! Here are some pics of the wonderful day!

Pictures from the reception. The babies had new little suits!Cute face Ports!!!
This is Brandons cousin Becky, we have become really good friends. She has the cutest little girls and they are so close to my boys age. Her girls are only one year apart!
Connor Cluff! He has gotten so big!
This isn't the best picture, but it shows the reception a bit. It was really nice!
3 comments:
Your twins are so cute! They look just like Brandon.
K I was just doing the math and your baby boys are not babys any more! I can't belive that they will be 1 next month! WOW! Where did that year go? The boys are so big and they do look just like Brandon. Miss you guys!
I am happy that you are able to blog again! I miss seeing those boys oh yeah and you and Brandon! Love you guys and I can't wait to see you all in a few months.
Post a Comment