Brandon and I have been married for 4 years now. We had our anniversary on the 14Th. We didn't get to really go out till that Friday night, but on our real anniversary we went to a CPR class! I had to take it for school and Brandon came with me. It was actually fun. Then on Friday we went to dinner and he took me to see Twilight. It was so good, I loved it. I think he liked it too, but won't admit it. It was a short date but sweet. I love to be with Brandon we always have fun together. The past 4 years have had its ups and downs. But I am so thankful for my Eternal family. We have enjoyed so many experiences together, this year we will never forget the birth of our beautiful twin boys.
Brandon I truly love you. You are such a good dad. You are such a hard worker and a good provider. You are so helpful to me, thank you for sweeping, moping, unloading, loading, vacuuming, picking up the babies toys, and for cleaning our room yesterday!!! You are so HOT! You are so funny. You are so strong and buff. You are so good at cribbage. You are so good at softball. You are so good at golf. You are so good at keeping our yard beautiful. You are so good at keeping the garage clean. You are so good at taking out the trash. You are so good at bathing the babies. You are so good at everything. You amaze me how you just can do anything. You are such a good friend. You are my best friend. You are my one and only. You are my eternal companion. You are the best. I love you and look forward to many more anniversaries ( maybe Durango next year for the big 5!!!) Happy Anniversary I love you babe!
5 comments:
Congrats, I remember that day, Jake and I were dating. Four big ones, sheesh!
Happy Anniversary! I think you make the perfect cute couple! If you ever want a night out give me a call the girls would love the company!
ps. when are we going to start getting together again for REAL?!....hopefully soon....give me a call!
Happy late Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 4 years! You guys are such a cute couple. And your boys are so dang cute and u make a perfect little family! I'm so grateful for your guys friendship, we love you. I am glad you were able to go on a date night!
P.S. Thank You so much for the baby gift, I loved it!!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment