Saturday, October 18, 2008

Best Buds!







Brandon got himself an early birthday present. We have both been wanting a jogging stoller. The boys love it. I have been bringing it to Brandons softball games and the babes just are best buds. We also started walking/jogging. Brandon took me out 4 miles, man I'm out of shape!!! But hopefully for not too long!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Hey!
I went to HS w/ your Husband- See if he remembers Scott Ray & Jen Ray (Nicoll)

Your twins are adorable they look so much like their Daddy:)

regibells said...

They are so stinkin cute! I bet you love your little men.

Dizzy Kate said...

I love the blogging stroller. Your boys are so dang cute. I think you look beautiful and you're so sweet too.

Cassy Taylor said...

Shanna! I can't believe you had twins! That is so freakin cool! They are darling. By the way, this is your old friend from the best summer of your life!! Ha ha. I somehow found Michelle's blog the other day and she mentioned you were on her list. I love this blogging thing. Anyway, hope your family is doing well and I can't wait to see what costumes your little boys will be in next week.

Pam said...

Those pictures are adorable! Its so funny how they have there arm around eachother, or they are holding hands. Now that is adorable!

Natalie said...

I love my double jogging stroller. It is so smooth and nice. I, too, am so out of shape it has been a while since I have usde the stroller. Keep up the hard work.

Jenni said...

I love all of their matching outfits...but I think they look the cutest in their pajamas!

Meagan Leavitt said...

Shanna your boys are getting so big!!! They are so cute. We have not seen you guys forever!!! We need to do something! I think it is Hunter, but he looks so much like you it is crazy. They are both so cute!