Wednesday was quite the day. It was my first day of school and also the babes turned 11 months. School went okay, it was harder than I thought to leave my babies. I cried all day, I wanted to quit. I just feel that it isn’t my personality to not be at home with my children. I have always wanted to be a mom and I love being able to stay home. I was so upset and crying and just didn’t want to go. I opened the scriptures and read in Alma the verse said something about even though you are weak through him you can have all strength to endure anything. How true is that, I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and for the scriptures I know through him I can accomplish all. I love this gospel and I am so grateful for this opportunity to finish my schooling. I am also grateful for the priesthood in my life. Brandon is always willing to give me blessings. Through this gospel and the priesthood I have found peace.
The babes turned 11 months. They are doing so good. I love them so much and can't beleive they are almost 1 year old. It has gone by so fast. I am going to write a little about each for the journal side of this blog!
Porter: AKA- Ports, Bubba, Fat boy, Porker, love bug, Son, Baby boy, Big Boy!
Porter is into EVERYTHING! He has been crawling since before Christmas. He is really fast. He pulls himslf up onto everything and will take steps if you are holding his hands. He loves to clap and wave. If you tell him to dance he will start moving back and forth. He blows kisses and he can say mamma and dadda. He had the best hair and is so stinken cute and fat. He weighs about 25 lbs and is 33 inches long! He has beautiful light blue eyes and dark hair. He is the shy baby and sensitive. He also is a very picky eater. He loves to eat if it is something he likes. He has 8 teeth. Porter is still nursing and does not want to give that up! He is an excellent sleeper and so fun. I love him dearly!
Hunter: AKA- Hunts, Love bug, little peanut, little big stuff, Hunter Keith, son, and my little baby boy!
Hunter is the loud baby yes he probably got that from me. He is such a talker. He is the cute little cuddle bug. He will just lay there with you. He has been crawling since right after Christmas. Hunter usually does everything first but Porter beat him at crawling. He loves to clap and he loves to shake his head no when he doesn't want something. Hunter is a very smart baby, he loves to say dadda and he usually will only say mamma when he is crying and wants me. He is such a social butterfly. He will let almost anyone hold him. He is such a sweet baby. He has the cutest little raspy voice. Hunter has beautiful dark blue eyes and light hair. He weighs 24 lbs and is 33 inches long! He will eat anything- not picky at all. He loves to bite. He only has his 2 bottom teeth. He is my little peanut and he has the cutest little face. I love him dearly.
These babies are so much fun, they love each other. They do everything together, they follow each other around all day. And I always catch them laughing at each other it is so sweet. They both smile and laugh a lot. They have the cutest little laughs. They have brought me more joy than ever, and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for sending them to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment