Monday, February 13, 2012

6 weeks.




























Our beauty babe is 6 weeks old today! We love her ever so...

Emmers at 6 weeks you...

weigh about 13.8 pounds

eat every 3-4 hours

tolerate tummy time for about ten minutes

smile more and more

starting to coo and talk

love to look out the window in your bouncer every morning

love your sleep time

love to take bathes

love to get your hair combed

wear size one diapers

fit into 3 month clothes

no more newborn clothes but still fit in some 0-3 month. :(

love when daddy rubs your feet

have long fingers and toes

have the chubbiest cheeks that i squeeze often

hold your head up really well

don't like when i put a bow on your head (get use to it sis.)

still love to be swaddled

love your mamma the most :)








Sweet Emma, the past 6 weeks have been some of the best moments of my life. I have dreamed my whole life of having a little girl. And you are everything I have ever hoped for and more. You have made me realize that motherhood can be enjoyable with a newborn. You are such a good baby and I am so grateful.

I love you sweet angel.

(written on 2.9.12)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

She is so sweet! Just a beautiful little girl

Gina Moody said...

I love her hair. She looks so much like you, Shan!! I think we're coming out to visit in April, and I can't wait to love on Emma!!!