Sunday, February 12, 2012

2 'firsts'.

Guess who went to church today for the first time! Yes, Miss Ems and she did great! I took the Sacrament and then headed for the mother's lounge to feed her. We were a little off our normal feeding schedule today because Miss Emma slept through the night last night!! She ate at 10 pm and slept till 6. She usually wakes up to eat between 330 and 4. So it was so nice! This girl is so sweet and just perfect. I already met 5 new friends at church (our ward split right before i had the baby). We have such a young ward and the mother's lounge was packed. It was so nice to sit and visit with others who were feeding babies too. (i mean listen to the talks, ha) I have missed going to church, we only stayed through Sacrament and then headed home. Everyone commented about her hair, yes we love it! And everyone just thought she was adorable, yes I agree :)











I know, I am obsessed with our beauty babe.

1 comment:

Tanner and Danielle said...

Shanna,
I just love Emma! I am so excited to see her this weekend!