Friday, February 24, 2012

29.





Today I turn 29. Wow where did my twenties go, I just can't believe that I am almost 30 years old. I have done a lot the past 10 years but what I am most proud of is my 3 children. I love them ever so! And today for my birthday all I wanted to do was spend it with them. We played games, wrestled, played hide and seek, tag and I enjoyed just watching my boys play while I held my sweet Ems. I feel guilty with Emma sometimes, life is busy and we are always on the go so i feel like I don't hold her as much as I want to. She is such a good and content baby that she will just lay there and be happy. But no guilt today, all I wanted to do is hold my sweet baby and that's what i did. I didn't care if the laundry or dishes were done and for once it didn't bother me that there were toys scattered throughout the whole house. I didn't even take a shower till about 3:00. It was my day and i could do as i please. And as a matter of fact the house was even clean by the end of the day. The boys and I made a game out of it and they were so helpful.





After BC made it home we dropped the boys off at my sisters and we enjoyed a evening out just the 3 of us. I wanted BJ's for dinner, because i was craving the free pazookie. We shared an appetizer and split a deep dish pizza! It was delish to say the least. Sweet Ems just sat there awake the whole time and didn't make a peep. This was the first time we took her out of her seat in public and she got a lot of attention. Brandon was holding her and finally gave her to me and stated "here shan you take her, I don't like all this attention". ha ha! I took her with pride and let the compliments roll in. I don't mind showing that beauty off :)


After dinner we went shopping!! Brandon is always so generous when he takes me shopping! I didn't want to buy much cause I still need to lose some baby weight but he insisted. I love shopping and i love new clothes!! Now once I lose these stubborn 10 pounds I can go shopping again. :)

It was a great day! One of the best birthday's I have had for years. And we didn't do anything extra ordinary, just did exactly what I wanted.

(Now next year for the 30th, I am hoping to be sitting at the Celine Dion concert in Vegas, ha we shall see)






P.S. happy birthday G!

1 comment:

Brooke Fenn said...

Shanna - AGGGHHHH!!! I totally missed wishing you a happy birthday. I had it on my calendar and everything! I hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for being such a great friend. -Brooke