Thursday, October 13, 2011

28.






-Had an appt. yesterday, everything looks great! Don't have to go back for another 4 weeks. Had my glucola to drink the morning of the appt. Waiting to hear back and hoping I don't have Gestational Diabetes.


-Have had a hard past 2 weeks. Been feeling down about my weight gain. Ugh! I have gained 22 lbs so far and it's killing me. I only gained 28 lbs total with my twins, yes twins! I know what the heck. Who knows, I was heavier to begin with then, maybe that is why. Oh and probably the fact that my cravings are way different. I want sweets and carbs!! Like pop tarts, bread, cereal, cookies with milk, donuts (okay i don't even normally like donuts), chocolate anything, and the soda craving is killin' me!! So I have been taking a step back and have been watching what I stuff in my face. I lost 2 lbs in a couple days just from not eating so much at dinner and those late night snacks. Here is to NO MORE WEIGHT GAIN!!! Okay I know I will gain more but hoping not to go over 35 lbs. Also fast food is so sick to me, it's weird I can't even want to eat a cheeseburger although it is normally one of my favorite foods. These food issues are way different than my first pregnancy, I don't remember really craving anything with the boys.


-I have gained weight in the belly- obviously, the boobs- I swear they weigh ten pounds each, no lie, my thighs feel huge oh and in my face. As if my face isn't round enough to begin with!

-I have narrowed my name list down to 4 but really probably 2. I just love all 4 of them so much. My hubby was so sweet to me and told me I can name her whatever I want. At first I thought oh that is the sweetest thing but now I can't decide. I am indecisive, and now I kinda want his opinion, oh dang he would die. Don't tell him. I will wait until I see her then choose her name.


-I have been sore and a little tired.

-My boys are on fall break, ya I guess preschoolers have fall break too. Anyways this week has been so nice just hanging out and not having much going on. I did have 2 pts this week and got to take dinner to a family in the ward. But besides that it's been a great week. Last week not so much, I worked flu shots, home health, boys had preschool, our master bedroom and bath flooded, Hunter fell in the garage and had a horrible goose egg. It was like one thing after the other. I was not feeling that great last week, so it has been nice to been able to take it easy this week.


-Excited to be in my 3rd trimester.

-I have been having contractions and I think it's from doing too much and not drinking enough water. So I have been drinkin' drinkin' drinkin'!


-I have been so blessed to have a 'normal' pregnancy this time. It is night and day difference from carrying twins. I feel so much better this time! (okay besides the weight gain)

-I am so excited to decorate her room!!

-I think she will be a calm baby. or maybe I am just hoping. But she isn't as active in the womb as Hunter was. Porter didn't move much but Hunter was very active, which is totally their personality's.


-I feel so excited but not as anxious this time around.


-I can't wait to meet this sweet little girl!!!


Only 12 weeks left till 40 weeks, wow that is crazy!! Time is flying!!!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

You look freaking amazing Shanna!! Who cares about what the scale says. I'm so excited for you. I'm coming to you for girls names if I'm having a girl :)

FRYER FAM said...

ok you are a geek! you're supposed to gain weight while you're pregnant! just ask me- i gained 43 w M & 39 w N... & i exercised the entire time. you look amazing- be thankful you are gaining weight & have a healthy baby in there. we still need to do lunch! call me.

Marisa said...

you look so great! i've heard that you gain weight the more pregnancies you have, because you are already streched out. Who knows if its true or not, but I like to think so!

Gina Moody said...

I can't believe you're in your 3rd Trimester!!!! I wish I was there to shop with you, and make cute headbands, and all the fun girl stuff. I have a feeling she is just going to fit right in, almost like she had always been there :). I miss you my friend! Can't wait to hear her name!