

At 30 weeks...
-not sleeping so well.
-love to watch my baby move.
-love that the hairs on my legs don't grow as fast as normal. Went to church twice before shaving, score!
-had to do the 3 hour glucose check, it was annoying! Don't know the results yet.
-get my cerclage out in 6 weeks, holy cow!!!
-will be considered full term in 7 weeks.
-got my flu shot. the MA did it wrong, i should of given it to myself.
-heartburn is killin' me.
-craving a hot dog, but won't eat one.
-feet have been hurting, got a nice foot rub from my sweet hubby.
-have been so so sore in the rear surrounding areas.
-feeling anxious that this baby is going to come sooner than I am ready for.
-if i get another charlie horse in my leg at night, i might start to cry.
-going to my cousins so she can teach me how to make bows and I am so excited!!!
-so ready for the cool weather, bring it on.
-love this sweet girl so much.
2 comments:
You look so great! You are stronger than me... pregnancy always makes me crave hot dogs, and I give in :)
You look so good shanna! I know you say you feel huge but really I think you are a gorgeous prego! I cant wait for your little girl to get here, her and lylah are going to be great friends haha!
Post a Comment