Thursday, October 6, 2011

Conference weekend.







We had a great little get-away for conference weekend in the pines! One of Brandon's friends invited us up to their family cabin in Heber. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed getting out of town for a weekend. During conference.We loved conference!! Tanner brought a projection screen and we were able to watch conference, it was great!I made these packets for the boys to do during conference. They were a total hit, they entertained them for quite awhile. They love to color!










Porter my little artist!

Look how good he is at staying in the lines, also here is proof that he can write his name. I have been talking about it for months and keep forgetting to post pics. He is such a smart, sweet little thing.


Some of the adults awaiting the elk stew to be done. I must say it was pretty darn good!
There was another little family up there too. So 3 families total, 5 little boys and a brand new baby girl, Kate. One of the little boys Austin is 5 days older than my boys. He had this little 4-wheeler and my boys fell in love! They caught on so quick and were riding this thing all by themselves. What happen to my baby boys.







I love these pictures of them!


On Sunday it was cold and started to rain well actually it never rained it went straight to Hail! The ice stuck for a few hours and ended up looking like snow. It was so pretty and the boys enjoyed playing in it and eating too!

In these pics above and below you can see how white it looked.





I love this picture of my 3 boys!



We loved it!! I want a family cabin so bad! It was so nice cause the boys just played outside and ran around. They own like 20 acres so there is no one else in sight, very private.


When we left the boys said "mom I want a trailer, dog, and stairs" The cabin had a lot of stairs, the Huber's brought Sedona their dog and the trailer part is what they want for camping! Well they might get lucky one of these days and get 2 out of the 3. Can't decide want I would rather have a dog or stairs, I'm not a fan of either :) But def I am with them on the trailer part!

1 comment:

Chelsea Coon said...

Looks like so much fun...i miss the mountains...your pictures remind me of growing up. Your boys are so cute...looks like they need a 4 wheeler haha!