Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was fun this year! The boys had fun dressing up twice, once for their preschool party and of course Halloween night. We had a neighborhood block party with some friends at the park to start off the night. The chili and cornbread were delish! Then we headed home to get ready for trick-or-treating. The Kellogg's joined us this year, along with Grandma and Grandpa. The boys completely chose their own costumes this year. I didn't care what they wanted to be, and the final choice was a Tiger and an Elephant!! They were so cute. Okay so for the preschool party I did Porter's hair and for Halloween Brandon did it. In the pic above you can tell that he didn't like the way daddy did it. And he also didn't like that I was laughing when I first saw him. I couldn't help it, his hair was so funny!! The pic below is when I sprayed it for preschool. Next year mom is sticking to the hair duty.


Love my little Elephant and Tiger!

2 comments:

Chelsea Coon said...

haha they looked so cute!!!

Kim said...

Your boys are so cute! Porter's face in that picture where Brandon did his hair made me laugh out loud!! Too cute!