-I have been feeling the baby move a lot!! I love to just lay in bed with no noise and just feel the movement!-My hair and face have been more greasy than it has ever been in my whole life. I am one that never washes my face and my hair gets washed maybe twice a week. Not anymore!! ya keep laughing SJ, CT and LR!!! (this is definitely different from my pregnancy with the twins)
-I feel ugly this time around, kinda goes with the statement above!
-The heartburn has been way better, probably because I am avoiding that kind of food.
-I am already uncomfortable when I sleep and I have to pee at least 2 times in the night.
-My sweet tooth has calmed down.
-Gave Brandon my list of 13 names and he didn't like any of them. At least a few names got a "maybe"!!
-Had an ultrasound at 18 weeks (2 days ago) and here are some pics of this sweet baby....
I started crying of course, I was SO EXCITED!!! My mother intuition was right, this sweet baby is a little Girl!!!
A little video of her and her button nose!
-Everything looked good at the ultrasound. Her heartbeat was 150 and the tech told me her head is standard size....thank heavens! :)
I have already been shopping for pink...oh man this could be trouble...
6 comments:
You look soooo cute and I love that orange shirt on you! Im sooo excited our girls will be close in age! And we need to start making bows! YAY!
You look so good at 18 weeks! I finally popped out and you can definitely tell that I am preggers now. I am so excited that you are having a girl! Hopefully I can come down to AZ before my girl is born so we can get excited about girly stuff together!
Yay a girl!! So excited for you, congrats. You look fabulous by the way.
Congratulations on a sweet little girl! :)
You look so great! We are so excited for you and the little girl!
Woot hoo for the girly! She'll be worth washing your hair more often(hehe)
Post a Comment