Thursday, August 18, 2011

20.

-Can't believe I'm halfway!! Had an appointment this week with Dr. H. he told me I am probably more than halfway...with my history he thinks I will definitely go early.

-Hate all fast food lately, I can not eat it. It makes me sick.

-Gained 6 lbs at this appt. A total of 7 pounds, I have had an emotional fat week. Just ask my sisters!! :)

-Brandon got to feel this sweet baby move a few times this week, I LOVE to feel her move!!! I honestly think it is the best part of being pregnant!

-My appetite has increased.

-I can finally drink water now without throwing up, and I crave it!

-My bra is too small. (really, it's buggin')

-I have been contracting about 3 times a day, and it scares me every time!

- My skin and hair have felt more normal.

-I love to eat cereal, toast, and grapes.

-I can't stop looking at girly things online, I already have a chair full of pink!!








1 comment:

Jenni said...

Shanna you look great! I am so excited for you!