*had my cerclage placed at 15 weeks. Everything went well, I was out for a couple days. Big thanks to my mom, and sisters for all their help. I had more pain in my back from my spinal then I had where the surgery actually took place. It was horrible!!*Stopped taking zofran and have been feeling so much better.
*Had an appt last week at 16 weeks... I'm anemic, so now taking iron pills, baby's heart beat was in the 150's, also doc says I look great, have gained a total of 1 pound.
*Finally bought some maternity clothes.
*Feel more energetic, have been cooking again.
*Have been feeling a few flutters....love it!
*Can't eat pizza, heavy mexican food, or anything spicy...the heartburn is killin' me.
*Went to a resort for the weekend with my little fam of 4 (more of that to come) and bought granola bars, bananas, and POWDERED DONUTS for b-fast. Also bought some chewy chocolate chip cookies (on sale at frys) on Saturday night and they were gone by Sunday!! I never buy food like that, Still craving the sweets!!!! I better be careful or I am really gonna gain some weight!
*This heat is killin' me!!
*boy or girl, it doesn't matter, I just can't wait to hold this sweet baby!! Christmas can't come soon enough!
{This is from 16 weeks, but to be exact I will be 17 weeks tomorrow}
4 comments:
Hooray for progress!! Can't wait to find out what this babe is. PS, so excited for you to experience only 1 newborn! I'm so excited for you!!!
You look fabulous!! One baby is going to be breeze for you, haha!
Glad you're feeling better! Not sure if I told you congrats or not. Not sure what your surgery was for, you might have to fill me in. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
omg! you guys are pregnant again?! we are so out of the loop. congrats and best of luck with the pregnancy!!
-The Merrell's
Post a Comment