Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Clint BrockJanuary 8, 2010
Stunning
Fun
Beautiful
Peaceful
Tearful
Love
Kisses
Hugs
Presents
Cake
Dancing
Visiting
Eating
Family
Music
Blowing Bubbles
Laughing
Eternal
Perfect.
Need I say more.



Me and Hunts


Me and Kass


Chels, Hay, & Me

Me, & the Beautiful Bride


The cutest cake I have ever seen.

The hot couple.

She looked absolutely BEAUTIFUl! Chels and I say like Belle. (Beauty and the Beast)

My little Edward Cullen.
Can't wait for Chels or JT to get married so we can do it all again! I love weddings!

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Such a cute couple!!! Oh how I love weddings!! Your boys are so big! I can't wait to squeeze them!!

Gina Moody said...

Red, you were SO BEAUTIFUL! I still just can't believe you are married!!! Shanna, you looked beautiful too! I can't wait to see you all when I get back!! We will all (Me, you, red, mojo) have to do lunch ASAP when I get back.