Christmas Day 2009
I absolutely loved this Christmas! I haven't had this GREAT of a Christmas since I was a kid! It was so fun with the boys! I love having kids and I cherished every moment with them Christmas morning. I feel so blessed to have such beautiful & healthy children, a wonderful hard-working husband, a Savior who died for me, and an awesome family who we are so lucky to live close to.
Thanks everyone for making this year the best!
I didn't get that many pictures, we had the video camera out.
***
After getting in bed extremely late we were all tired. BC was the first one up he jumped in the shower then woke me up. We were so excited that we went in to wake the babes up. They came running out and smiling ear to ear. Oh what a sight! I couldn't help the few tears that fell from my eyes. It was pure JOY!
After our family time we headed to Cluffs for breakfast and gifts!
Then we ended at my parents for the wonderful Christmas dinner and more gifts!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL day!!!
Did it have to end?
(i really did try to drag it out. Justin, Ashley, Chelsea, Brandon and I were up till 1230 am playing the game of Life! I won both times but sure paid for it the next morning when my babes were up at 7)




We actually have 2 of these now. The boys kept fighting over it, so dad went and got another!
This was my favorite gift. Even though it was for the boys. BC has been working out of town, as you know, while he was gone this was his project. He made this for the babies. I love it! It was the start of the tears! He had someone paint on it. On the place where you sit is each of the boys names. I love my talented husband!

Another one of my beautiful gifts! This is one of my favorite pictures! 
I finally caught up with the rest of the world and got an iPod! (Pink Nano) I am having fun with it!
I didn't get pics but BC got me 3 more pieces to my Precious Moment's Nativity. The Angel, the background stable, and a new one called gifts of love. I love them all and now my set is complete! I just love traditions!

Amongst everything else I was in the process of doing this busy time of year, finishing up a semester of school, throwing a bridal shower, preparing a talk and a lesson for the Sunday after Christmas, and trying to get Christmas ready for my family. I decided to finish Brandon's quilt. I have been working on this for awhile. His grandma had a jean quilt that he loved when he was younger. I tried to mimic it. He TOTALLY loved it! I was so thrilled. It was a lot of work! Thanks to my mom & my wonderful sisters for the help with those fun ties!!!!

BC had a great Christmas as well! He got some clothes, the Book of Mormon on CD- along with some other talks, a homemade cup with cute pics that holds all his pens and stuff for work (which he loved), a couple movies, and a few other traveling things!



Is it really 365 more days till Christmas?

Amongst everything else I was in the process of doing this busy time of year, finishing up a semester of school, throwing a bridal shower, preparing a talk and a lesson for the Sunday after Christmas, and trying to get Christmas ready for my family. I decided to finish Brandon's quilt. I have been working on this for awhile. His grandma had a jean quilt that he loved when he was younger. I tried to mimic it. He TOTALLY loved it! I was so thrilled. It was a lot of work! Thanks to my mom & my wonderful sisters for the help with those fun ties!!!!

BC had a great Christmas as well! He got some clothes, the Book of Mormon on CD- along with some other talks, a homemade cup with cute pics that holds all his pens and stuff for work (which he loved), a couple movies, and a few other traveling things!


Is it really 365 more days till Christmas?
2 comments:
Love all the pics! What a perfect Christmas:)
Your boys are so cute!! I am glad i can check out your blog now! Some how your blog is under blogs that I can manage! I don't know how it got there! Either you did something or I did. I am going to see if I did but don't worry I wont change your blog around:)
Post a Comment