Today is January 14, 2010.
5 years ago this day I chose my eternal companion.
Sometimes during that first year I was sad/mad because we would fight.
5 years later life couldn't be better.
I wouldn't trade my choice 5 years ago for anything in this world.
This is the happiest I have ever been in my life.
Brandon I love you more today than I did 5 years ago. Thank you for choosing me. You are my
best friend
my lover
my rock
my soul mate
&
my ETERNAL COMPANION.
Life couldn't get better than this.
I love you so much.
Happy Anniversary!!!
***
{Our Love Story}
Here we are on the Joseph Smith History tour where we met!
Here we are on the Joseph Smith History tour where we met!

We fell in love and got engaged in October of 2004!
Married Jan. 14Th 2005
Our first musical together!
{my personal fav}
Our greatest joy we have shared together!

Here we are now 5 years later!
Our greatest joy we have shared together! First time as parents!

Here we are now 5 years later!







2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! You two are so perfect for each other! I hope that you guys had a wonderful day together.
Loved your post, we're coming up on the big 5 too, Haylee's wedding was so nice, it was fun to chat for a little while.
Post a Comment